The Get - Timex Expedition Camper

Lately, the aesthetic I've been drawn to seems to be the all-black everything trend. I know, I'm a few years late to the party, but for this unabashed prep, it's a kind of a big deal. My closet has been dominated only by blue or shades of blue (guess my favorite color). Therefore, you may notice in the next few posts the lack of color in the items that I profile. Case in point, this minimalist timepiece made by an old reliable brand, Timex. FYI, these types of watches are cool again, as evidenced by the fact that you can buy Timexes at J.Crew for U$150 (um-overpriced much?). This blacked-out Expedition Camper model is both sleek, functional ("takes a licking, keeps on ticking"), and won't hurt your wallet too badly. Pick one up today at Timex (click title link) for U$60, or find it elsewhere online (likely for cheaper). Enjoy.

Comments