The Get - Odin for Target Men Cropped Jacket

I don't know how many of you shop for clothes at Target.  I'm not at all embarrassed to admit that I casually peruse their offerings every time I step in the store.  You can find treasures anywhere, you just gotta be willing to look.  They have some basic clothes (polos, khakis, shorts) for pretty good prices.  You wouldn't expect a high fashion element at the store, but things can change for the better.

Target has been doing collaborations with womenswear designers for several years now. But I have never seen a collabo with a menswear designer or a high-end NYC mens clothing boutique like Odin, so when I heard about this union between Odin and Target, I had my reservations about what they could offer.

Most of the offerings are basic, some jackets, some button-downs, some sweaters, but all have that high-end designer-y feel, and the pricing is fantastic.  My favorite piece is this cropped jacket offered at U$ 69.99. It's got some really nice details: banded collar, cord accents on the chest/shoulder and pockets, zip chest pocket, button pocket on the arm.  It looks like a cropped hunting jacket, which fits in with how fashionable men seem to dress lately, like they're going hunting or fishing.  Swing by a Target, take a gander, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.  Enjoy.


Comments