The Get - Timberland Newmarket Work Chukka Boots

I have a secret addiction...it's called American Eagle Outfitters.

Over the past 2 years, I have purchased tees, polos, button downs, pants, shoes from this large retailer.  I gotta say, for the price point, they offer really good clothes.  Now, not everything is for everybody, most of the clothes are geared towards dudes aged 15 - 24.  But if you stick to the basics (I love their plain white tees, solid colored polos, and plain patterned button downs), you can nicely pad your wardrobe with some key pieces at a nice price.  Oh, and I forgot to mention their shoe offerings.  Extensive.  They offer their own versions of the most popular shoes out now but you can also pick up Golas, Clarks desert boots, Timbos, etc., on their website.

I saw these tan colored Timberlands and I guarantee you that adding these to your repertoire will add some street to your look.  Tan Timbos were de rigueur when I was going to school in the Bronx, and Jay Z rocked a pair with his $300 Maison Martin Margiela (looks like Hanes) t-shirt at the recent VMAs.  These are a different version, more refined, pair with dark jeans and a tee or oxford and you'll be ready for that urban jungle near you ($110 at www.ae.com).

Comments