The Gotta Have - J.Crew Tweed Ludlow Sport Coat

There are days where I wish I could just buy anything that attracted my fancy.
But then I think about mortgage payments, tuition bills and come falling back down to reality. I guess the things that are fanciful to me will remain a fantasy - thus giving me fodder for the Gotta Have segment of this blog.

Sidebar - J.Crew Menswear
The J.Crew menswear director (Frank Muytjens, in case you were wondering) has been a huge inspiration to me over the past few years. What he's done at J.Crew (collaborations and new design) has seriously influenced mens' fashion. Every look that I see on the street (NYC) and in Europe (via fashion blogs) can be essentially put together if you shop exclusively at J.Crew. This could not have happened 10 years ago.

To tickle your fancy - pick up J.Crew's Ludlow tweed sport coat (offered in heather and dark charcoal gray) for U$ 265. It's cut slimmer and shorter for that modern look.

This should be your quintessential look this fall (I had to bold this). Got a rumpled old shirt and jeans? Want to wear those old tennis shoes? Put this on over all of that and you'll instantly up your style quotient. Again, keyword : versatility. So do yourself a huge favor, pick up one of these sport coats and rock it this fall, and make me jealous.
(photo courtesy of www.jcrew.com)

Comments

  1. I've been eying this sports coat since it sold out last fall. I think I'm finally going to bite and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment